Taking the Show on Tour
After four weeks of rehearsal, we take the show on the road. For hiking swimming etc etc etc
Big Framed Backpack
NOTE: This should be big enough to hold your sleeping bag, pad, clothing, and gear, but small enough for you to carry easily and fit inside your tent.
- Hiking shoes or your sturdiest walking shoes
- These should be well broken in
- Cup/Bowl and Spoon/Fork
- Small towel
- Bathing suit
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping bag pad
- Pillow (or pillowcase to stuff a sweatshirt in)
- Rain gear
- It WILL rain while you are up there. We promise. You need this.
- Shirts (3) – wicking and fast drying are great
- Long pants
- It will be much cooler on Skyline Drive, so be prepared!
- Extra plastic bags
- Great to separate used/smelly/wet gear
- Costume Supplies (Enough for all three performances!):
- Costume Shoes
- Whatever you wear under your costume: shirt, camisole, etc.
NOTE: This should be big enough to hold a water bottle, your lunch, your rain gear, an extra shirt, and a book. It should be easy to carry on your back while you hike.
- Water Bottle
- Please don’t bring a Deer Park Bottle. This should be a sturdy, reusable bottle.
- Lunch and dinner for Wednesday
- $20 for food
- Optional $20 for a souvenir
- In an easily removable ziplock or stuff sack: Everything with a fragrance!
- Anything with any scent whatsoever should go into this bag and will never go into your tent, where scents might attract animals to the campsites.
- Tick Repellant
- Contact solution
- Facial soap
- Medication- enough for the full trip
- You will give this to your Assistant Director for safe keeping.
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Shaving Cream & Razor
- Tampons, etc.
- Shampoo, etc.
- Stage Makeup