Spring Break Acting Camp
For current 4th – 6th graders
- Location: Our Studio in Tysons Corner Center (Tysons-1 mall)
- Camp A: April 4 – 8; 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Fits Fairfax public school schedules.
- Camp B: April 11 – 15; 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Fits Loudoun, Montgomery, Arlington, Falls Church public school schedules.
- Rates: $435
- Before-care: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- After-care: 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
LIMITED AVAILABILITY: The Studio Day Camp is strictly limited to 13 performers. Enrollment is first come, first served. We recommend registering as soon as you can!
Perfect for beginning performers or those with a bit of experience, this improvisation and acting class gives budding actors an overview of the art of performing. By playing fun-filled improvisational theatre games, we will tap into the creative juices of each student while teaching basic acting skills: clarity of thought and action, mental agility, spontaneity, actively listening and responding, and creative problem solving. While rehearsing short scenes, students will practice analyzing scripts, building a character, balancing logic with imagination, and collaborating with scene partners.
I did not need to wake her up in the mornings for the camp. Since the first day, she woke herself up and get ready for the camp by herself.